FORKLIFT DRIVER- 2nd Shift
- Posted: 13 days ago
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Forklift Drivers:
- Will assist in the movement of Product.
- Will assist in movement of product throughout facility
- Will assist in loading of shipments in trucks.
- Daily tasks will vary depending on needs.
- All other duties assigned.
- Forklift Certification and/or license.
- Read and write English.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to stand for 10+ hrs.
- Able to operate Sit down & Stand up Forklift.
- Maintain a clean & safe environment.
- Ability to work in cold environment.
Hours & Classification:
Forklift drivers will be working Monday through Thursday with Fridays and Saturdays being a possibility due to work volume and will be considered a non-exempt employee. The hours would consist of 3:50p.m. to 4:00a.m.
Base Pay: $18.50 phr. (Pay may increase based on experience & interview with hiring manager)
CHEESE MERCHANTS PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
Cheese Merchants of America, LLC
1301 SCHIFERL ROADBartlett, IL
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?