General Manager and Shift Manager
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Hiring: General Manager and Shift Manager
General Manager Pay: $40,000 - $50,000/yr.
Shift Manager Pay: $15.00 - $18.00/hr.
Location: Holland, MI
At Checkers we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests.
As a member of the Field Operations team you will be responsible for executing the restaurant plan, by achieving sales and profits goals and providing excellent Guest and Team service. The General Manager will manage the overall restaurant to ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests and Employees.
As a member of the Corporate Field Operations team you will assist the General Manager thru managing successful shifts, by achieving sales and profits goals, executing procedures and providing excellent Guest and Team service. The Shift Manager will support the restaurant and General Manager to ensure we are 1st Choice for our Guests and Employees.
General Manager Duties:
- Meeting budgeted sales and profits by managing all aspects of the P&L
- Continually analyzing the data and developing and executing plans to improve sales and profits and increase restaurant service and efficiency
- Determining staffing needs and hiring the right candidates for the right position
- Ensuring shifts are properly staffed to guarantee consistent operations and Guest satisfaction
- Training Team Members and Managers on operations, policies and procedures and Guest service Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedure violations
- Providing regular feedback and coaching to employees on their performance
- Ensuring the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
Shift Manager Duties:
- Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction and managing restaurant operations
- Escalating any concerns or recommendations with the restaurant, employees or Guests to the General Manager
- Ensuring policy and procedures are being followed on shifts Training Team Members on Company operations, policies and procedures and Guest service
- Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedures violations
- Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe, clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!
- Operations Excellence: Our team expects and delivers nothing but the best
- Training & Development: We bring out the best by ensuring everyone gets well trained
- Personal & Career Growth: You can do more, get more, and be more at Checkers
- Benefits & Rewards: We offer Comprehensive benefits such as Medical and Dental Plans as well as recognition programs including bonuses and incentives such as our all-expenses paid annual cruise
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) - Preferred Food Safety Certified
- Over 2 years restaurant management experience, preferably in Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Basic math skills
- Microsoft Office and general systems experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule and extended hours High energy to keep up with our fast-paced environment
- Commitment to our core values of integrity, service, excellence, and courage to be bold & grow
As a member of the Checkers & Rally’s family, you’ll have a home away from home in a friendly, fun, fast-paced environment with folks who take pride in what they do.
No matter who you are or where you come from, everyone belongs at Checkers & Rally’s. You’ll be part of a supportive team where your co-workers have your back and will help you succeed every day.
Checkers RallysHolland, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.