We are seeking a highly organized and efficient shipping clerk to assist in the shipping components of our business.
This position is part-time: Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The shipping clerk will:
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Process shipments based on the customer's preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
He or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of our payments processing business, including:
- Preparing batches of work by extracting checks and remittances from envelopes
- Verifying negotiability of checks through customer specific instructions for processing
- Contributing to meeting team goals in addition to individual responsibilities
- Occasionally lifting and moving mail trays
CheckAlt is the largest independent provider of treasury and receivables management solutions in the country. Our client base includes hundreds of financial institutions, including top tier banks, regional and local banks and credit unions.
CheckAlt enables financial institutions to efficiently process their client deposit items from all capture points within the bank, credit union or at their clients. We enable banks to attract and retain business customers with innovative white label payment solutions. Additionally, we offer easy-to-integrate APIs for mobile and web developers that want to accept Check 21 payments. Products include eChecks, Digital Payments, Item Processing, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Mobile Capture, Mobile Payments, eCommerce, Lockbox Services, Bill Payments, Duplicate Detection, Statement Rendering, and Electronic Bill Presentment.
CheckAlt acquired the ERAS subsidiary from Diebold, Inc. in 2014 and Klik Technologies, Corp. from MUFG Union Bank in 2016. CheckAlt is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with regional headquarters in New York and Florida, and has approximately 300 employees in 14 locations nationwide.
For more information, visit http://www.checkalt.com.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Have a positive attitude, and posses a pleasant demeanor
- Be energetic with strong willingness to learn
- Posses a sense of teamwork while working independently