Orangeburg, SC Store #1016
Store Manager - Check 'n Go/Allied Cash Advance
Do you enjoy providing excellent service and building lasting customer relationships? Do you excel at leading others and managing business operations? Are you looking to move beyond traditional retail environments and to start building your career? Are you ready to make your next move? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
Our Store Leaders are responsible for daily operations and profitability of one or more of our retail Check 'N Go or Allied Cash locations, both part of the Axcess Financial family of companies. This key role has accountability for site operations, sales, customer service and leadership of branch Customer Sales & Service Associates.
Here are a few additional details about what the role entails:
- You serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies for your location and provide leadership to store associates.
- Hold responsibility for Recruiting, interviewing, and making hiring recommendations.
- Coordinate training, development and performance management of Customer Sales & Service Associates.
- You manage store staffing levels to ensure coverage and excellent customer service.
- Build business to business partnerships outside of the location.
- You are accountable for processing loans and financial transactions in accordance with company policies and state/federal regulations.
- Answer telephone and in-person inquiries related to customer applications, requests or other issues, and place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls.
- You assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and programs at your local store.
- You provide educational information to customers on our product portfolio.
- Promote our company brand professionally and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is well maintained.
- You handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling requirements. You may also be responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups.
What we are looking for:
- Associates Degree or some college (preferred, but not required)
- Three or more years previous sales/marketing and customer service experience (prior experience in banking or financial services highly desirable)
- Two years cash handling experience preferred
- Prior experience leading others
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with various projects
- Work independently with limited direct supervision
The following competencies are also vital for this role:
- Customer Focus - understand issues, ensure satisfaction, anticipate and define need, build relationship and commit to customer
- Leadership - collaborate and influence
- Sales Disposition - know product, build trust, cross sell, demonstrate motivation, promote competitive advantage and manage rejection
- Conflict Resolution - recognize resistance, overcome objections, problem solve and probe for understanding
- Grow the Business - build pipeline/partnerships, create initiative, exude passion to succeed, act with enthusiasm in pro-active manner
Why Choose Axcess Financial and Check 'N Go/Allied Cash Advance:
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you to truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work.
Additionally, we offer: competitive compensation (base pay + incentives) and benefit programs (e.g., medical dental, life insurance), a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:
We are a privately held company headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio who provides innovative credit solutions that empower customers to handle their personal finances when, where and how they want. It's our mission to get people the money they need when they need it. We make sure we do so in a way that is responsible and within their means.
Commitment to Diversity:
Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.