Machine Operator-Metal Stamping- 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts
Check-Mate Industries Thomasville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Check-Mate Manufacturing LLC located in Thomasville, GA has proven to be the winning move for hundreds of customers in a diverse range of industries including aerospace, automotive, firearms, cosmetics, and medical industries. Whether producing high-precision tools and progressive dies, stamping, or assemblies for everything from healthcare to personal security products, Check-Mate out-thinks, out-maneuvers, and out-performs its competition.
PRODUCTION TECH 2
1ST Shift: $13.00
2ND Shift: $14.04
3RD Shift: $$14.56
- Production Tech 2 operates (setup a plus) part in part out, inspection and pack-out of the 45, 60 and 80 Ton metal stamping machine herein called the “secondary presses”.
- Production Tech 2 operates and troubleshoots the secondary presses observing OSHA Safety and Health Standards.
- Production Tech 2 works with maintenance to understand proper lock-out/tag-out, E-Stop and other safety features of the robotic or manual sander.
- Production Tech 2 works with maintenance on the maintenance for the machine and PM’s (Preventative Maintenance).
- Production Tech 2 works with engineering, maintenance or supervision on set-up, faults and down-time issues.
- Production Tech 2 understands and demonstrates the function and operation of the main operation panels, operation button box, optional switches and key switches on the equipment.
- Production Tech 2 works with or observes how the tool & die-makers makes changes and adjustments to the dies to understand die issues when parts are produced.
- Production Tech 2 operates the auxiliary equipment and understands the differences between the presses.
- Production Tech 2 exercises technical knowledge to troubleshoot the secondary presses by understanding machine faults, operation modes, guards, and machine procedure when work is completed.
- Production Tech 2 applies machine knowledge using the common operation, display screens, set up and data screens.
- Production Tech 2 sets up the operator interface terminal by working with Engineering, Maintenance or Supervision to produce parts.
- Production Tech 2 understands machine components and their functionality on the secondary presses.
- Production Tech 2 works with maintenance on lubrication, PMs and troubleshooting the presses.
- Production Tech 2 performs visual Inspection of magazine tubes for defects (dents, dings, discolorations) and cosmetic issues.
- Production Tech 2 utilizes Micrometers and calipers if necessary, to ensure that manufactured parts are meeting quality standards and customer specifications.
- Production Tech 2 performs 6S to ensure that area is clean and organized.
- Production Tech 2 promotes team work and willingness to help others.
- Commitment to quality and accuracy of work performed.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Check-Mate Industries