Chaves Heating and Air Conditioning is searching for a highly organized and motivated Office Manager to join our team in the Hudson area. Qualified candidates will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced working environment. If you are looking to start a rewarding career with a great company, apply today!
Primary Job Function: Manage administrative staff and maintain all employee relations. Create and implement office procedures and protocols. New hire training and onboarding. Document and track all department financials and sales numbers. Fleet and inventory management. Data entry/project setup into the software system, prepare and analyze reports. Assist with dispatching, accounting and other administrative responsibilities when needed.
Work Hours: Monday Friday; 7:30am 4:30pm
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office Software.
- Quick Books experience preferred
- Working knowledge of construction, HVAC and plumbing industries preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Effective communication skills and follow up
- Well Organized
- Excellent Phone Presence and customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills: written and verbal