Chauvet is a leading developer of luminaires, trussing, controllers, atmospherics and related equipment marketed globally under five main brands: CHAUVET DJ, CHAUVET Professional, ILUMINARC, TRUSST and ChamSys. Each Chauvet brand is well thought out to serve different customer needs but they all share the company’s focus on positively impacting every market segment with a competitive advantage in terms of value, innovation or performance. Founded in 1990 by Albert and Berenice Chauvet, the company is widely recognized for its leadership in bringing successful concepts to market, including pioneering the development of affordable LED color mixing fixtures. Today, Chauvet serves customers throughout the world from its corporate facilities in the USA (Florida and California), United Kingdom, Belgium, Mexico, France and Germany as well as via a global network of authorized dealers and distributors. We welcome you to join a fast-growing industry leader.
Objective: The primary objective of this position is to assist in managing global marketing strategies and processes for the CHAUVET Professional brand, products and market segments.
Job Requirements: include the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in producing creative briefs for projects as determined by Brand Manager.
• Assist in copywriting and campaign ideation.
• Conducting and gathering market research, competitive analyses, product positioning statements and soliciting input from sales and product managers.
• Work with social media team to create content for social media including photos/videos.
• Procure and compile news stories for newsletters.
• Assist in trade show preparation and execution on site, including booth set-up and tear-down.
• Assist in various video shoot set-ups.
• Track marketing sample inventory and coordinate shipments and returns to evangelists.
• Be present in new product commercialization meetings.
• Help acquire various off-site locations for video shoots as needed by video team and Brand Manager.
• Assist in executing and overseeing all marketing activities, as needed, including adverts, silk screens, photography, videography, website content, social media, box packaging and design, and all other collateral materials as needed.
• Assist in gathering data and analytics of various media.
• Assist in planning and negotiating brand partnerships and tradeshow events.
• Monitor ad campaigns and collect tear sheets and other samples.
• Assist in swag inventory and fulfillments.
• Assist in administration and coordination of Online Project Management system including input, scheduling and approval acquisition of projects.
• Some travel required.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent experience(?). Candidates must have strong copywriting skills and proven ability of ad campaign ideation involving various marketing functions. Candidates should have experience conducting and gathering market research, competitive analyses, and product positioning statements. Knowledge of basic video and graphic editing, social media and writing experience required .Proficient in MS Office; strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and work with diverse project teams; strong follow up and detail management; creativity and pro-activity.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to ten pounds without assistance and at times up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers and other peripherals. The employee may be exposed to bright lights from product fixtures.