We are looking for a rockstar Product Manager with strong UX design skills who is passionate about building B2B SaaS products. This design-focused product manager will be responsible for building high-quality digital experiences using Design Thinking and Lean methodologies while working closely with the development team to deliver market facing solutions. This individual must be able to work independently.
What You Will Do:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Conceive and conduct user research, interviews, and surveys, and translate them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Work productively and efficiently in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Actively engage with the Customer Success and Sales team to gauge the voice of the customer and understand their pain points.
- Own and defend the user experience.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of product management with UX design experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher in design/HCI/CS or related fields highly preferred
- Ability to clearly communicate and effectively explain solutions, wireframes, and ideas to engineers, managers and executives.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Experience designing and building SaaS and mobile applications with agile development and lean startup principles.
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of the latest trends, best practices, and competitive activity.
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux.
- Must be able to work in a startup environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results quickly.
- Proven experience showing a clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, time and project management skills.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha, and Salesforce.
- Experience using wireframing and design tools such as Sketch, Invision, or similar tools.