Director of Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
Director of Operations Job Summary:
The Director of Operations will oversee the day-to-day activities of the Wassaw Sound, ensuring that the organization is managed and performing efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the Wassaw Sound’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Ensures work environments are adequate and safe.
- HIPAA/OSHA Certified or willing to complete the course.
- Oversees production and purchasing, ensuring each is reaching goals set by departmental and Wassaw Sound leadership.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to leaderships; for major changes, meets with entire operations team to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, technology, and customer service divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to team members, patients, industry, and community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior leadership and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration required.
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Multiple locations Pooler, Rincon and Savannah
- Paid Weekly
- 401(k) matching
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift - 7:00AM - 5:00PM
- Day shift
- Four Day Work Week
- All team members are vaccinated
Chatham Oral Surgery
BusinessView all jobs at Chatham Oral Surgery