Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
The Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant is responsible for carrying out best practice treatments under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist. The Occupational Therapist Assistant will provide treatment by adhering to specific goals developed by the OT. As well, the COTA must provide feedback to the supervision occupational therapist via documentation or in any other method required by facility policy.
- Must have a valid professional license and registration for state of practice.
- Provide comprehensive treatment to patients under supervision of Occupational Therapist
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is preferred but not limited to.
- Well versed with documentation writing
- Document patient’s progress on weekly progress note in a timely fashion.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient centered treatment and care.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Report to work on time, adhere to scheduled hours and demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of Rehabilitation
- All positions available.
- Competitive salary
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- KinderCare Discount
- Plum Benefits (Discounted tickets to destinations and attractions)