- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Representative - Remote | Furness Dynamics, LLC. | United States
About This Role
Chateau Rouge, Inc., is a Human Resources Management & Consulting firm serving clients throughout the United States.
Chateau Rouge, Inc., is assisting Furness Dynamics, LLC to find Remote Sales Representatives to join their team.
- Create actionable sales leads and sales materials for Sales Associates.
- Create sales plan and initiate new contracts for service for customers.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply the management team with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirement & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suites.
- Familiarity with any CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or related field.
Powered by JazzHR
Chateau Rouge, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Chateau Rouge, Inc.