Night Auditor/Guest Services Agent
Performs sales and customer service functions related to guest registrations, reservations, and revenue collections in a manner that will ensure our guests receive a safe and secure place to say with friendly, attentive service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs the functions of the front desk including check-ins, check-outs, reservations, answer telephone, provide wake-up calls, etc.
- Work mainly in the hours of 11pm-7am or 12am-8am, some day and evening shifts as needed
- Display a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Provide information concerning hotel, facilities and functions, as well as, their location.
- Familiar with property security and key control procedures, as well as, fire safety procedures.
- Completes paperwork necessary for front desk operation.
- Perform tasks assigned by Leadership team
- Review check-outs, ensuring payments match final balances.
- Records the total daily amount of credit card purchases and deposits.
- Verifies credit cards, direct billing, and cash deposits are accurate and balance.
- Post all charges to guest accounts.
- Completes all required reports.
- Provides security for guests and property by controlling room keys, verifying cash
banks, making safe drops, preparing cash reports, following credit card verification procedure, and reporting and complying with specified security/safety procedures.
- Be required to be cross trained with other departments and may be required to
perform such task on a periodic basis.
- Will realize guest satisfaction is of highest priority and associate must follow all
guidelines and training related to put forth management.
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem-solving skills
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
- Flexible schedule, night, weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision to a computer screen.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour