Location: Hagerstown, MD
Job Type: 90 day Contract to Hire
Start Date: 8/26/2019
Shifts will range from 7:00am to 3:00pm - start times and will consist of an 8 hour day.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday. Candidates must be available to work Monday – Fridays
Pay: $14.00 - 15.00
Selected individuals will support the operations of the team with a focus on client communications and issue resolution. Team members will be expected to:
- Answer in bound calls to the risk team to answer basic questions and help route/handle more complex issues.
- Assist analysts in conducting outbound calls related to merchant accounts that have been placed into investigation to notify impacted clients and obtain information necessary to complete reviews.
- Assist analysts with the administrative functions of completing investigative reviews.
- Assist the team in managing email communications and streamlining processes.
- High School Diploma or Associates preferred
- 2+ years of call center experience required
- Experience handling issue resolution and/or claims management
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to access technology applications with speed and accuracy to respond to client inquiries.
- Ability to deescalate client concerns and resolve issues
- Trustworthiness and the ability to follow data security and privacy standards