This is a seasonal position until Mid December with a possibility to be hired on full time.
Please reach out to our Northshore/Libertyville Branch Office (IL02@chaseprofessionals.Com) for additional information or call 630-420-9850 for 9/9/19 2 week training class 5: 30pm - 11: 00pm.
Apply online (www.Chaseprofessionals.Com) - CHOOSE IL-Northshore (Libertyville Branch Office)
In-Person: 728 Florsheim Drive Suite 13, Libertyville, IL 60048 (Monday - Friday 9am-3pm).
Please call 630-420-9850 or email IL02@chaseprofessionals.Com to discuss job opportunities with our recruitment team.
- Ensure that all service orders are scheduled, and completed.
- Monitor system operations to detect potential problems by performing basic diagnostic testing and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to team members
- Track the timely shipping and delivery of parts to the customer site.
- Provide quality assurance review of new and existing software products
- All Inbound calls queue and must be comfortable reading a script/up-selling
- Customer Service Experience, Catalog experience a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail - oriented
Have a Great Attitude
Be available on weekends on holidays excluding Thanksgiving day and Christmas day
Be flexible to work hours between 12pm-11pm Monday - Friday, 12pm-9pm on Saturdays and 12pm-8pm on Sundays
PART TIME Schedule - 12-29 total hours- Associates can pick an PM evening start time but must close on particular day
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Job Type: Full-time