Fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly expanding law firm is seeking an experienced litigation associate to work on commercial litigation, real estate and employment defense matters. The managing partner practices in seven states and we have just opened a North Miami Beach office. We're looking for a motivated and organized lawyer with strong written and verbal communication skills who is motivated to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Draft motions, responses and other filings in state and federal court cases
- Appear in court, take and defend depositions, interact with clients
- Manage litigation dockets with an understanding of scheduling orders and case strategy
- Handle discovery matters, including discovery requests, responses and motions
- Investigate facts with an innovative and pragmatic approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated personality
- Admitted to the Florida Bar or another state bar
- 5+ years of legal experience
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Salary is “over market” with additional opportunities to exponentially increase income with strong performance.