Sales Account Executive
Chase Creative Lansing, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Account Executive-Lansing will be responsible for growing sales and developing client relationships with our clients at the Lansing Center. They will use Flex rental software to write quotes, create proposal packages, cultivate the client relationship on show site, communicate regularly for the duration of the event, and follow up upon completion. The Sales Account Executive will pursue leads for groups at the Lansing Center, generate repeat business, and be motivated to grow the company.
Preferred candidates will have a background in audio visual, event planning, conference management, hospitality, or hotel and venue sales.
- Maintain current client base and continuously meet client needs
- Increase client base and revenue through self-driven research and leads
- Collaborate with sales team to identify prospective clients and report progress on a weekly basis
- Track status of leads, prospects, and communication with clients
- Create proposal packages, including quote, diagram, rendering, etc.
- Work closely with project managers, technicians, and warehouse manager to prepare and execute events on time and on budget
- Follow through with on-site client meeting, finalization of any change orders, post-show follow up, and invoicing
- Attendance at occasional networking and social events, and trade shows to promote services
- Three years of experience in Audio Visual, event management, or hospitality fields
- MS Office or equivalent computer skills to build proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Limited travel requirements
- Measurable success in first 90 days
Chase CreativeWhy Work Here?
We value long term relationships, a strategic mindset, excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a good sense of humor!
Chase Creative provides solutions for Audio Visual rentals and event staging for shows of any size and nature nationwide. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI, Chase Creative is a growing business that believes in developing and maintaining relationships, and providing unique solutions to every event.
333 E. Michigan AveLansing, MI