Senior Project Manager - Food Service Design-Build
Chartwells Higher Ed Flower Mound, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
This position provides the opportunity to manage impactful projects that will achieve significant return for the company. You will own the complete life cycle of major projects and drive the process from start to finish.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with all stakeholders, including senior executives, sponsors, business owners and field operations
- Coordinates and responds to request for change from original plans
- Identifies, assesses and minimizes risks throughout the project life cycle
- Observes team dynamic and adjusts methodology accordingly
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for change
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience of managing large, complex enterprise projects, particularly those involving a medium to significant degree of change across the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Travel as needed
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Chartwells Higher Ed are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 921857
Chartwells Higher Ed
AddressFlower Mound, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Chartwells Higher Ed