SR. EXECUTIVE CHEF - ($5,000 Sign-On Bonus! - SFA Univ.) - Nacogdoches, TX 1
Chartwells Higher Ed Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Working as an Executive Chef, you are responsible for overseeing all culinary functions for a corporate dining account. You will manage and lead a team of associates and oversee all safety and sanitation as it pertains to the account. Additionally, as part of the culinary team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manages cost controls and controls expenditures for the account
- Plans and creates all menus
- Purchases and manages inventory
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Eurest marketing and culinary team
- Culinary degree preferred
- Three to five years of culinary management experience
- High volume production and catering experience is essential
- Previous experience managing cost controls
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Chartwells Higher Ed are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 550176
Chartwells Higher Ed
AddressLos Angeles, CA
FoodView all jobs at Chartwells Higher Ed