RESIDENT DISTRICT MANAGER - Arcata, CA - $5k SIGNING BONUS - Humboldt State
Chartwells Higher Ed Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: RESIDENT DISTRICT MANAGER
Location: Humboldt State University
Requirement: Campus dining experience preferred
$5K signing bonus!
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Working as a Resident District Manager, you are responsible for overseeing day to day operations for a higher education account. You will manage and lead a team of associates. You will be responsible for managing client relations, along with ensuring that the food offered to the customers is of superior quality. Additionally, you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintains excellent relationships with customers, guests and client as well as other departments
- Works with the chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Culinary Arts degree preferred
- 5+ years of foodservice operation experience
- Multi-unit or high volume operation experience is required
- Campus dining experience preferred
- High volume production and catering experience is essential
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 552185
Chartwells Higher Ed
Personal CareView all jobs at Chartwells Higher Ed