Warehouse Worker, General Labor, Heavy Lifting
Chartwell Staffing Solutions Fort Mill, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Worker, General Labor, Heavy Lifting – Distribution center seeks 15 General Laborers / Warehouse Associates to unload trucks, stage orders and reload trucks at their facility in Fort Mill, SC. THESE POSITIONS REQUIRE HEAVY LIFTING!
Full-Time Work! Start this Week!
Pay is $14/hour + LOTS of OT at $21/hour!
Work: Sunday – Friday starting at 6:50AM
This facility has an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for your use.
To be considered, you must be able to lift 65 lbs., consistently and:
- Be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred, but not required.
Chartwell is putting Charlotte back to work! If you are a strong and reliable worker seeking a great entry-level position, then please apply now!
Or call/text: 704-499-9816
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chartwell Staffing Solutions
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a quality workforce to our clients while always recognizing the needs of our employees and their families. We are now one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the U.S. with over 40 offices located across the country. We look forward to hearing from you!
AddressFort Mill, SC
Transportation and Storage