Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative – Leading beverage and alcohol distribution company in Fairfield, CA seeks five Customer Service Representatives to input orders, correspond with customers via email and phone, scan documents, and assist the receptionist, when needed. You will work Monday – Friday from 8AM - 5PM with a 1-hour lunch break.
These are full-time positions where you’ll earn $18 an hour, plus overtime pay at $27 an hour. At this distribution center, you’ll enjoy free coffee and parking as well as an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines available for your use. PPE will be provided for you and Health insurance options are also available.
If hired, candidates will receive on-the-job training. To qualify, you must have at least one year of customer service experience and:
· A High school education or equivalent.
· Intermediate computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Good reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
· The ability to operate a 10-key adding machine, copier, fax machine and other office equipment.
· Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
· Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
California is going back to work! If you have a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with people, then we want to hear from you NOW! Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Call / Text: 707-425-7500
Chartwell Staffing Solutions, Fairfield Office
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a quality workforce to our clients while always recognizing the needs of our employees and their families. We are now one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the U.S. with over 40 offices located across the country. We look forward to hearing from you!