Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) works directly with the project management team to administer and oversee the on-time completion of projects. The APM role will operate mainly in our office setting but, should be expected to spend some time on site to provide support to the team and observe progress.
APM responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating project meetings
- Administering and managing project records including RFI’s, submittals, change requests, meeting minutes, inspection reports, etc.
- Administering subcontracts
- Developing and managing project schedules
- Assisting with project buyout
Charters Brothers is searching for an entry-level (or greater) leader with a growth mindset looking to contribute positively to a team environment.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High School diploma required, four-year degree from an accredited university with a concentration in construction, engineering, or business is strongly preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in commercial construction
- Previous experience on commercial construction sites strongly preferred
- Ability to learn/utilize project specific software systems including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suites (Project, Excel, Word, Outlook), Bluebeam, Sage 300, and Fieldwire
- Must demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate clearly and professionally
- Organize priorities and manage multiple tasks at once
- Work independently with little supervision as well as in a team setting
- Demonstrate leadership skills with the ability and willingness to take on new tasks and challenges and the ability to problem solve
Charters Brothers ConstructionWhy Work Here?
A growing company with room for employee advancement.
Commercial General Contractor / Construction Manager
27 Main StreetDanville, NH
TechnologyView all jobs at Charters Brothers Construction