WOODMONT CHARTER SCHOOL IS SEEKING CERTIFIED TEACHERS!
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a CERTIFIED TEACHER INTERVIEW DAY @ Woodmont Charter School
THURSDAY - April 25, 2019 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: 10402 N. 56th Street, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
What To Bring:
- Multiple Copies of your resume
- A copy of a Valid Florida Teaching Certificate
RECRUITING FOR CERTIFIED TEACHERS IN ALL GRADES AND SUBJECTS
ELEMENTARY, MIDDLE SCHOOL, SPECIAL EDUCATION
OPEN INTERVIEWS BUT RSVP STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
- Possession of valid teaching certification (as appropriate).
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years successful teaching experience (may include Student Teaching Internship experience).
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Command of grades/subject specific content and theoretical knowledge of learning theory, including motivation, reinforcement, evaluation and feedback techniques.
- Understanding of and commitment to company values.
- Successful results of criminal and employment background check.
- Effective instructional delivery techniques and excellent communication skills.
- Adherence to the requirements of the Code of Ethics for the Education Profession.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable.
If you are interested in a potential future employment opportunity with CSUSA apply to this job post and email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for this event.