Dynamic K-8 Charter School is seeking a part time teacher. This position would include teaching 1st grade gifted pull out students and 2nd grade push in RtI students. Part- time hourly consists of 20 hours per week, on campus 11:00AM - 2:00PM and one hour flexible planning.
Duties include planning and delivering quality lessons following the Florida State Standards in a fast-paced, high performing, technology and data-driven school. We have an amazing family culture here at ACES, and we are looking for the perfect fit to join our team! Candidates would need to have certification. Gifted endorsement is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
• Possession of valid teaching certification (as appropriate).
• Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years successful teaching experience (may include Student Teaching Internship experience).
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Command of grades/subject specific content and theoretical knowledge of learning theory, including motivation, reinforcement, evaluation and feedback techniques.
• Understanding of and commitment to company values.
• Successful results of criminal and employment background check.
• Effective instructional delivery techniques and excellent communication skills.
• Adherence to the requirements of the Code of Ethics for the Education Profession.
• Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable