The HRIS Analyst provides support to the development, implementation, and maintenance of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS –ADP Vantage) that support the organization’s business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gives technical guidance and direction on the operation and maintenance of the human resources data systems.
- Works with HR staff in assessing needs for various business functions, assists in identifying and analyzing options, and recommends business process enhancements.
- Creates reports, as needed, to support business needs.
- Responds to questions/complaints by determining the best course of action to approach and resolve issues.
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and workflow, and maximizes technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and to improve data management and efficiency.
- Assists with Benefits Administration to ensure open enrollment system functionality meets the needs of the users and reflects the accuracy of the benefits renewal rates offered to users.
- Processes and monitors all interfaces and exports scheduled or manual to benefit carriers.
- Acts as liaison between company and related vendors to assist in the resolution of questions/claims/issues.
- Creates, generates, and maintains effective HR/functional reporting to drive departmental effectiveness.
- Develops and maintains a regular monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of the data in HRIS system.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
1. Strong analytics aptitude.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in critical thinking.
3. High level of comfort with Microsoft Office suite, particularly with the use of Excel.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
6. Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
7. Must have the ability to effectively and efficiently work with changing priorities.
8. High level of familiarity with HRIS functionality for report-generation and data-gathering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in HRIS; ADP Vantage experience required