RENAISSANCE CHARTER SCHOOL AT POINCIANA IS SEEKING CERTIFIED TEACHERS!
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a CERTIFIED TEACHER INTERVIEW DAY @ Renaissance Charter School at Poinciana
WEDNESDAY - February 20, 2019 from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Location: 5125 Robert McClane Blvd., Kissimmee, FL
MUST RSVP TO ATTEND!
Please email email@example.com to RSVP
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Certified K-6 Teachers (Kindergarten)
- Middle School Math
- Dean of Students
- School Enrollment Administrator
- K-8th Curriculum Coach
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent.
- Possession of valid teaching certification (as appropriate).
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years successful teaching experience (may include Student Teaching Internship experience).
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Command of grades/subject specific content and theoretical knowledge of learning theory, including motivation, reinforcement, evaluation and feedback techniques.
- Understanding of and commitment to company values.
- Successful results of criminal and employment background check.
- Effective instructional delivery techniques and excellent communication skills.
- Adherence to the requirements of the Code of Ethics for the Education Profession.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable.
If you are interested in a potential future employment opportunity with CSUSA apply to this job post and email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for this event.