Programmer/Business Data Analyst - Full Time with Benefits
- Expired: November 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Programmer/Business Data Analyst
Location: Onsite in Punta Gorda, FL
Charlotte Behavioral Health Care's (CBHC) is our area's largest not-for-profit provider of community-based behavioral health care, offering a full range of mental health and substance use services in Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Englewood, North Port, Sarasota, DeSoto and Lee Counties. Last year, we served over 11,000 individuals and families.
CBHC's mission is to partner with our patients to instill hope, inspire growth, and embrace life. CBHC strives to provide compassionate care to individuals with mental health or substance use disorders through a variety of programs. Our goal is optimal behavioral health and improved quality of life for all children, adolescents, adults, and families.
The Programmer/Business Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the Agency, organizing operational data (patient financial and medical data relating to medical, Rx, eligibility, demographic, and other data types), through high-level skills in database querying, data analysis, critical thinking, data visualization, and presentations. Employee utilizes technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and in compliance with state and industry standards. Data is analyzed, designed, and presented in a way that assists individuals and stakeholders in better decision making.
- Learn agency program operations and governing compliance criteria.
- Execute queries in databases to extract program datasets for analysis
- Build, configure and transform large data files into tables, figures, charts, etc.
- Develop and execute SQL programming scripts that comply with state data reporting requirements, while analyzing and resolving data errors.
- Create standardized reports and run ad-hoc queries that provide the data necessary to measure business performance and analyze trends.
- Assess data integrity to identify problematic data - conduct regular data quality assurance checks to ensure accuracy of data reports produced.
- Performs updates, tests new releases, resolves bug errors, and performs ongoing maintenance to data reporting software.
- Collaborate with internal teams and upper management to implement the necessary improvements and upgrades in the system.
- Recommends and assists in implementing solutions to complex issues.
- Extract and perform analytical (algorithmic) SQL programming on clinical and claims healthcare data from large, complex, multi-table relational databases.
- Assist in the development of end-user training programs and help generate product summaries/reference materials that will introduce clinical departments and patients to new or enhanced features and functions.
- Creates automation tasks to run and distribute EHR data exports/reports on set schedules to users
- Create clinical forms in electronic medical record
- Bachelor's Degree with at least two (2) years' experience as a data analyst.
- Advanced skill in Structured Query Language (SQL) (e.g., distributing information across multiple stores, advanced and nested subqueries, common table expressions, efficient use of indexes, advanced use of date and time operations, delta values, ranking and sorting methods, and query optimization).
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel (e.g., writing macros, get and transform functionality, pivot tables).
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or health care databases.
- Highly organized, conscientious, and independent work style; superior attention to detail.
- Must maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct, while adhering to agency policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass a Level II Background clearance
- Ability to pass a drug test as required by Florida law. CBHC is a drug free workplace.
Why Charlotte Behavioral Health Care? Charlotte Behavioral Health Care is the premier mental health organization serving Charlotte and Desoto Counties. We are located in charming Punta Gorda, FL a hidden treasure on Charlotte Harbor.
Enjoy a friendly, professional work environment that strives to provide high quality, compassionate, cost effective health care services to the individuals and families we serve. Discover why we have an overall 95.1% patient satisfaction rating and tremendous employee satisfaction ratings as well!
To achieve our mission, we rely on a highly skilled, engaged staff; our most valuable asset!. We offer flexible work schedules (PT, FT, or four 10-hour days) and competitive pay with benefits, including a very generous 9% non-matching retirement plan, PTO, 11 company observed holidays, and medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance. We also offer licensure reimbursement & CEUs for those who qualify.
Public loan forgiveness: CBHC is a designated Critical Shortage Facility (CSF) through Nurse Corps and the Health Resources & Services Administration. As a full time CBHC employee, you are eligible for loan repayment and scholarship opportunities!
"Committed to restoring hope & changing lives..."
Charlotte Behavioral Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Charlotte Behavioral Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Charlotte Behavioral Health Care is a Drug Free Workplace pursuant to the Drug Free Workplace Program under Florida's Workers' Compensation Law.
Charlotte Behavioral Health Care
AddressPunta Gorda, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Charlotte Behavioral Health Care
Get fresh Behavioral Health Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.