We are seeking a CCRP/CCRA/CCRVN to add to our growing rehabilitation and sports medicine department! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
· Develop and implement physical rehabilitation programs for a variety of conditions and patients
· Work directly with pets and pet owners to achieve maximum physical recovery
· Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress to pet owner and overseeing veterinarian
· Record and document patient care services
· Collaborate with other team and departmental personnel to ensure best possible patient care and outcomes
· CCRP/CCRA/CCRVN certification
· LVT or equivalent preferred
· >1 year of experience veterinary physical rehab
· Ability to handle physical workload
· Ability to build rapport with pet owners and patients
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to work both autonomously and as a collaborative member of a team
Our rehab space features underwater and land treadmills, therapeutic laser, therapeutic ultrasound, TENS/NMES, massage, thermotherapy, exercise equipment, stance analyzer, platelet rich plasma therapy. We currently have a CCRP/CCMT technician, DAVCSMR/CCRT doctor, and dedicated rehab assistants on staff in our rehab department. Board certified specialists help drive caseload in addition to referrals. Our management team is committed to exceptional patient care and exceptional client experience, and values each employee. At CVRC, we recognize that for us to offer excellent service and results, we need the right individuals (you!)! We also technician continuing education and support those looking to obtain additional certifications.
We encourage our rehab technicians to be active in the veterinary and pet-owner community through CE, pet owner education, and participation in pet related events.
Full benefit package including highly competitive salary with potential for bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with match, paid time off, CE allowance, uniform allowance and more!
Relocation/starting bonus available for the right candidate, as well as travel assistance for interviewing.
Charleston is an incredible place to live, with easy access to beaches, a thriving downtown community, excellent food and entertainment, and is very pet friendly!
About Charleston Veterinary Referral Center:
CVRC is a 24 hour emergency referral center located in West Ashley 10-15 minutes from downtown Charleston. We are a 16,000 square foot state of the art facility with a full in house lab, CT, MRI, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, cath lab, in house blood bank, and a dedicated intensive care unit and DEDICATED REHAB SPACE. CVRC has highly skilled specialists in the disciplines of Internal Medicine, Surgery, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Oncology, Rehabilitation, Theriogenology, and Critical Care. Additionally, we have an amazing staff of full time emergency doctors and veterinary technicians. We are the ONLY VECCS Level 1 certified facility in South Carolina.
Please visit our website at www.charlestonvrc.com for more information about the hospital and staff.
Company address: 3484 Shelby Ray Court, Charleston SC 29414
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”