We are seeking a CCRP/CCRA/CCRVN to add to our growing rehabilitation and sports medicine department! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
- Develop and implement physical rehabilitation programs for a variety of conditions and patients
- Work directly with pets and pet owners to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress to pet owner and overseeing veterinarian
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team and departmental personnel to ensure best possible patient care and outcomes
- CCRP/CCRA/CCRVN certification
- LVT or equivalent prefered
- >1 year of experience veterinary physical rehab
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with pet owners and patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a collaborative member of a team
Our rehab space features underwater and land treadmills, therapeutic laser, therapeutic ultrasound, TENS/NMES, massage, thermotherapy, exercise equipment, stance analyzer, platelet rich plasma therapy. We currently have a CCRP/CCMT technician, DAVCSMR/CCRT doctor, and dedicated rehab assistants on staff in our rehab department. Board certified specialists help drive caseload in addition to referrals. Our management team is committed to exceptional patient care and exceptional client experience, and values each employee. At CVRC, we recognize that for us to offer excellent service and results, we need the right individuals (you!)! We also technician continuing education and support those looking to obtain additional certifications.
We encourage our rehab technicians to be active in the veterinary and pet-owner community through CE, pet owner education, and participation in pet related events.
Full benefit package including highly competitive salary with potential for bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with match, paid time off, CE allowance, uniform allowance and more!
Relocation/starting bonus available for the right candidate, as well as travel assistance for interviewing.
Charleston is an incredible place to live, with easy access to beaches, a thriving downtown community, excellent food and entertainment, and is very pet friendly!