To keep the hospital clean and running efficiently.
- Keep the laundry constantly running.
- Flip loads from washer to dryer
- Fold laundry that comes out of dryer.
- Sterilize and store appropriately.
- Restock drawers
- Clean rooms 1st thing in the morning.
- Restock paper towels.
- Empty trash
- Refill lube and covers for thermometers.
- Change over bedding in cages in the morning.
- Change mop buckets in the morning.
- Clean food room refrigerator once a week.
- Clean and sterilize clipper blades
- Change scrubs and alcohols
- Prepare cold sterilization
- Change disinfectants.
- Empty hospital garbage.
- Keep hospital grounds clear of feces.
- Empty poop buckets in the front parking lot and in the back yard.
- Refill bags for poop buckets.
- Pick up any patient feces around the hospital grounds, including the fenced in area.