We’re hiring in Vehicle wrap department! Let us know if you or someone you know fits this description! We’re looking for a friendly, team player, with extensive experience applying vinyl & and installing vehicle graphics. You chose a career in the sign business because you love WORKING WITH HANDS and solving problems. It excites you to think there’s an unknown exciting project that might pop up today. You are organized and like to keep everything in its place in a workshop. You are cool under pressure, because you know how to work a plan to get projects done. If this describes you AND you have a friendly personality, positive attitude and impressive work ethic, read on.
- Previous sign / vehicle wrap experience
- Work with veteran production staff to complete multiple sign / print projects
- Cut and weed vinyl
- Apply vehicle wraps
- Cut substrates
- Install post-mount and wall-mount signs
- Run printers, Eco-solvent and UV (when ready)
- Keep work environment clean, replacing every tool before end of day
- Positive attitude, especially when facing the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, good spelling and math skills.
- Ability to use ruler to 32nd of an inch, understand metric v. standard measurement system.
- Extensive experience working with vinyl, wraps and sign installations.
- Extensive experience using power tools.
- An eagerness to learn from veteran staff members.
- Solid skills in standard computer programs like MS Office, Excel, etc. (Experience with Adobe Suite design software is a bonus, but not required.)
- Appreciate working around high-end printing equipment.
- Comfortable working on ladders and at heights.
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Have a neat and professional appearance, no visible piercings or highly visible tattoos while at work.
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Above all, you are a true team player, no need for personal accolades you’d prefer to see the entire team get credit for your good work.
This is full-time position working 8 am - 5pm, M - F and occasional weekends or later hours (opportunities for overtime). We offer competitive compensation, paid vacation, health insurance, dental, paid holidays, bonus's and 401k retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Check us out on our website charlestonsign.com or facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/charlestonsign/
Electric Sign Service is a rapidly growing company that specializes in sign and parking lot light maintenance. Led by an experienced team, your account will be managed with the highest level of professional and reliable service.