- Posted: over a month ago
We believe that hospitality is a transformative art — that this “place” can do more than inspire and nurture its guests, team, and partners. It can inspire an entire city, country, and world. By captivating the hearts and imaginations of a new generation with renewed passion, purpose, and intention, we’re building a hospitality company and place that celebrates humanity. Where we can be a source of hope, care, and delight. Where people are inspired to be the best version of themselves — kinder, more open, and more gracious. And, that we have the power to carry that spirit with us into our hearts, lives, communities, and everywhere we go.
Own Your Integrity Deliver Grace Strive For Well-being
Act With Compassion Serve With Excellence Embrace Humility
The primary role of the Front Desk Overnight Agent is to create exceptional experiences for our guests by assisting them with check in and out process, handling guest inquiries and resolution, and problem solving strategies. Properly responding to emails and phone calls, with experience in Apple products.
Why Work at The Charleston Place
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague café
- Paid Time Off based on hours worked, up to 16 days in your first year
- 8 Paid Public Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Up to 4.5% Company Match – Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Discounts for Hotel Restaurants
- Uniform Provided
- Flexible Schedules
- Colleague Events
- Friends and Family Discounts for Hotel Stays
Join Charleston’s most iconic hotel where our hospitality professionals are rooted in tradition and growing with purpose. We welcome all who arrive with open hands and open hearts.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of related experience required in a luxury hotel environment.
- Understanding of the luxury & quality environment.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
The Charleston Place is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and are not based on race, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, uniformed service, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor or characteristic protected by applicable law.
Charleston Place Acquisition LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?