Burn Boot Camp is committed to improving the lives of our clients and the community through fitness coaching and nutritional counseling. We do this by providing personal training in a group setting with the top personal trainers in the US.
We have facilities and are continuing to hire for various positions throughout the Charleston market and the surrounding areas including Goose Creek, Summerville, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, James Island and West Ashley. We have an immediate need in James Island and West Ashley for personal trainers.
Certified Personal Trainer - Burn Boot Camp – Charleston, SC Market
First questions we have for you - Are you happy in your current job? Is it fulfilling? Do you enjoy your work environment, your clients, and your boss? If you're ready to explore a new possibility, read on.
Next - Are you ready for a change? Do you love helping people change their lives? If your answer is yes, take the step and apply. One conversation may lead to a dramatic improvement in your life. If not, don't apply and keep doing what you're doing. But if you are ready - take this step and talk with us. We'll answer your questions and let's see if this is a great mutual opportunity.
Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States including here in Roanoke, VA and we are hiring immediately.
We are currently seeking a qualified Head Trainer (Personal Trainer in a Group Setting). Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle. In addition, successful trainers must have an entrepreneurial drive and desire to receive the compensation of a top professional.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients who may have multiple fitness levels, and creating a positive environment for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed the expectations of our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain a highly engaged member base
- Practice what you preach. Live a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs
- Ensure safety of participants with respect to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Effectively use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and to promote the brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to paying, productive members
- Be a fitness leader in the community
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT (NCCA Certified)
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise science related field is preferred
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Bootcamp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you're experienced in operations, love a vibrant and exciting environment with happy people, music and energy, and have some management experience, this could be the job for you. Apply today before it's gone!
Criminal background checks will be conducted.
Burn Boot Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.