STARTING SALARY RANGE: $34,694 - $47,195 (Estimated Annual Salary)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2019.
- Administration of approximately 840 purchasing cards;
- Acting as primary contact for department heads, cardholders, and department liaison for all issues regarding the use of cards, new card requests, declines, security, card closures, etc;
- Develop, track, and report program progress against goals to Director;
- Address potential changes to program to establish compliance with County policy;
- Provide support to department liaisons on spending guidelines, reconciling, changing card limits, profiles, etc.;
- Support Director in providing direction and sharing of best practices in all global regions;
- Coordinate with Director on accounting/finance issues (i.e. increasing spending limits, overall card program changes, emergency/sole source procurements on p-card);
- Maintain card member files, including cardholder agreements, card requests, card closures, default accounting data, and miscellaneous correspondence, to include fraudulent attempt notices from issuing bank.
- Daily monitoring of all card transactions and taking appropriate action, when needed, with Director approval;
- Assist department liaison with cardholder discrepancies, declines and system issues;
- Train end-users and liaisons in use of card and reconciling process;
- Process weekly encumbrance of all transactions;
- Run decline reports and report attempts of fraud to Sheriff's designated deputy.
- Must have 2-5 years of major credit card experience, with focus on Corporate Procurement Cards and WORKS payment solutions to include establishing profiles, cardholder security, and reconciliation processes.
- Payment Industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Solid PC/Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Highly developed organization and communication skills, both verbal and writtenIn addition to the Card Program Administrator duties, this position is responsible for, but not limited to, creating/updating Vendor Information Forms for all vendors doing work with the County; compiling, preparing, and monitoring of the department's budget; processing of payroll; all H/R related paperwork; acting as petty cash custodian, responsible for issuing reimbursements, audit reports, and replenishment of account; ordering of office supplies; overseeing use of the County's Costco card and reconciling all issues related to outstanding Costco-generated purchase orders; monitoring of the County's Post and Courier advertisement account and working with departments to resolve any payment issues; generating all paperwork related to employee travel; reviewing all correspondence and forms prior to being issued by department staff; and processing invoices for payment.
Employment Type: Full-Time