Assistant Store Manager
Charles Tyrwhitt Inc Tysons Corner, VA
- Expired: September 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Charles Tyrwhitt, and though we may not be in the trendiest catwalks and fashion shows, we are certainly in the business of making it easy for everyone to dress well! Our amazing shop at Tysons Corner Mall in Tysons, VA is looking for a dynamic Assistant Manager to support the Store Manager with daily duties, shop performance, employee engagement, and much more! This store has an amazing track record of outstanding performance and top-of-the-line customer service, would you like to join such an incredible team?! We offer amazing benefits as well as a competitive salary with bonus possibilities.
Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Upon successfully passing the probationary period, quarterly bonus based on store performance
- 401K with generous employee match
- Life and disability insurances
- PayActiv partnership: get wages already earned before payday!
- Vision/dental/medical insurances for self and family
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program- Free Therapy!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Motivate, coach, and develop store teams to exceed KPIs, sales targets, and results. Leads efforts to grow new business in the market, acting upon commercial opportunities and implementing the corporate strategy
- Accountable for the day-to-day running of the store, including, supporting team members, deployment and training, responding to emails and phone calls, cashing up, security processes, opening and closing of the store
- Identify and maximize sales opportunities (e.g. promotions, outfit building, up & cross-selling, corporate sales/events) to ensure sales and margins targets are achieved and exceeded
- Deliver and drive your team to ensure CT’s customer service expectation by ensuring expert product knowledge, ensuring you and the team are up to date with the latest store ranges and promotions
- Utilize and encourage colleagues to use all store, business, and staff training tools, including commercial reports, VM directives and tools on the Tyrwhitt Academy to support the delivery and consistency in visual and store standard
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Customer Service experience is essential, preferably in a premium retail environment
- Previous retail leadership experience essential
Charles Tyrwhitt Inc
AddressTysons Corner, VA
RetailView all jobs at Charles Tyrwhitt Inc