Assistant Manager (Full Time, Benefits) King of Prussia
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Charles Tyrwhitt, and though we may not be in the trendiest catwalks and fashion shows, we are certainly in the business of making it easy for everyone to dress well! Our amazing shop at the King of Prussia Location is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Assistant Manager to support with daily duties, shop performance, employee engagement, and much more! This store has an amazing track record of outstanding performance and top-of-the-line customer service, would you like to join such an incredible team?! We offer amazing benefits as well as a competitive salary with bonus possibilities.
- Upon successfully passing the probationary period, quarterly bonus based on store performance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with generous employee match
- Life and disability insurances
- PayActiv partnership: get wages already earned before payday!
- Vison/dental/medical insurances for self and family
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program- Free Therapy!
Some Key Responsibilities include:
• Identify and maximise sales opportunities (e.g. promotions, outfit building, up & cross selling, corporate sales/events) to ensure sales and margins targets are achieved and exceeded
• Create and drive a culture where the customer experience comes first. Drive the team to ensure CT’s customer service standards are upheld by ensuring expert product knowledge, self and team are up to date with the latest store ranges and promotions and company policies are adhered to
• Leads efforts to grow new business in the market, acting upon commercial opportunities and implementing the corporate strategy
• Motivate, coach, and develop store teams to exceed KPIs, sales targets, and results
• Accountable for the day-to-day running of the store, including, supporting team members, deployment and training, responding to emails and phone calls, cashing up, security processes, opening and closing of the store
• Takes initiative to increase selling skills amongst the team. With constant coaching around ability to upsell, ad on and boost conversion. Heavily mentoring the sales team to ensure tools, i.e. client books are being used for best sales success
• Deliver and drive your team to ensure CT’s customer service expectation by ensuring expert product knowledge, ensuring you and the team are up to date with the latest store ranges and promotions
• Utilize and encourage colleagues to use all store, business and staff training tools, including commercial reports, VM directives and tools on the Tyrwhitt Academy to support the delivery and consistency in visual and store standard
Simple Experience Expectation:
• Customer Service experience is essential, preferably in a premium retail environment
• Previous retail leadership experience essential
A little bit about us:
In 1986, Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler (whilst studying Geography at Bristol University – we might add) had the notion that he could make a better shirt at better value than anyone else in the world! He believed that all men; no matter their shape or size, where they may be in the world or indeed their budget; should be able to own a Jermyn Street quality shirt. A proper shirt. A CT shirt. Charles Tyrwhitt’s spiritual home and flagship store is located on London’s Jermyn Street. Our Global Head Office is in London We have two Contact Centers in the UK serving customers worldwide. Our USA Head Office is in Manhattan and we have a retail and/or online presence across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Tyrwhitteers (our people) are a diverse, passionate and entrepreneurial bunch. We enjoy a fun, engaging and rewarding culture, where everyone is empowered by our 3 BE-liefs which are; “BE the BOSS”, “BE the CUSTOMER” and “BE the BEST”. Together we celebrate, innovate and strive to achieve greatness in all things.
Charles Tyrwhitt Inc
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
RetailView all jobs at Charles Tyrwhitt Inc