Experienced Residential Plumbing Service Technician
- $60,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Experienced Plumbing & Heating Technician - we only hire the best - serious candidates please apply. Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Rolling Bonus Opportunities, Great Work/Life Balance, Health Insurance, Retirement Plan with Match, Uniforms Provided, Friendly Work Environment. Require 5 years experience working as a plumber in the field.
The plumbing technician is our human link with the customer who has retained our plumbing, drain cleaning or heating services. This is a vital link in terms of revenue, reputation and success. Anyone performing in this capacity must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with the client as well as the office.
Specific Job Requirements
- Ability to perform all plumbing repairs and replacements to code
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate plumbing inspection and communicating findings to the client
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and in an understandable manner
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for plumbing work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing purposes
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Must be able to work in close spaces and climb ladders
- Must know and adhere to all state plumbing codes
- Ability to communicate the benefits of club memberships to the client
- Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money
- Daily work is a mix of residential plumbing, drain cleaning and heating repairs and replacements along with commercial and contract work.
Other Job Requirements
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, and being neat, and well groomed.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must have the ability to communicate with all clients
- Ability to supervise apprentices
- Must respect and protect client’s home by wearing shoe covers
- Must keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried
- Must be willing to continue training for personal growth as well as participating in the training of new employees
- Field position. Daily duties will be performed in and around Nassau County. Paperwork is returned to the office located in Malverne, NY.
Salary Range & Status
- Full-time hourly position. Salary depends on experience. Can earn up to $100,000 depending on performance. Bonuses are paid based on performance against core job requirements.
- Typically a 40-hour work week.
- Daily hours may vary from an 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. shift to a 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. shift depending on scheduled work. However, an 8 a.m. shift is standard.
- Work includes working indoors and out, in inclement weather and temperature extremes
Drug/Alcohol Testing/Motor Vehicle Testing
- Performed prior to employment and at random times during employment with no advanced knowledge. Motor vehicle checks will also be performed.
- Position reports directly to company owner
- Courtesy and respect are expected at all times towards ALL members of our team.
- Ability to perform as a team player
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Looking for a Stable Job in any Economy? Join Us! Great Money! Great Benefits! Great Opportunity!
Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating is a fifth generation family owned and operated plumbing and heating business. With 110 years in the plumbing and heating industries, Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating is a leader in delivering plumbing, heating and drain clearing services throughout Nassau County..
Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & HeatingMalverne, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.