Desktop Support Specialist - Middletown Location
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Desktop Support Specialist
Charles IT is looking for Desktop Support Specialists to join our growing team. We are seeking passionate technology aficionados with experience in IT, and who are motivated as much by providing first-class customer service as they are excited at playing with the best and shiniest tech in the industry.
Based in Middletown CT, Charles IT is a leading IT Managed Service Provider that supports over 200 clients throughout New England. Our growth since inception in 2006 has sky-rocketed; all while keeping true to our mission of delivering exceptional customer service to our clients and an engaging, progressive work environment to our valued employees. A dog friendly office, Friday lunches, epic company outings, comprehensive benefit plans - these are just a few of the perks that have landed us on 'CT's Best Places to Work' list for 6 years running. Who says IT can't be fun?!
A successful Systems Administrator would help us deliver on:
- Providing second-to-none customer service by pairing technical ability with timely, efficient, and communication-driven support for all customer requests. Many people can reset a password, but can you do it while making a #ravingfan out of your client?
- Supporting our company mission and core values by a commitment to endless improvement; both through continued professional development and regular certifications.
- Letting your geek flag fly proud! Technical support of: Microsoft related technologies (Windows Server, Office 365/Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.), virtual environments (VMware and Hyper-V), networking devices/services (including WAN/LAN, routers, firewalls), as well as back-up and disaster recovery solutions.
- Maintaining day-to-day business optimization through the practices of detailed documentation, time keeping, liaising with dispatch staff, and delivering on strategic company metrics.
The Desktop Support Specialist role is our entry-level position, allowing for techs to provide first-level support to clients and the Sys Admin Team, while seeking growth through Charles IT's training programs.
What we believe in at Charles IT: IT for humans by humans, building up our team through professional and personal development, an emphasis on work/life balance, and fostering a start-up-type environment founded upon passion for our mission.
What you won't find here at Charles IT: boring work days, stagnant growth, tolerance for old-school corporate norms that detract from our client and employee experience.
If you can see yourself contributing to this mission through your systems-focused skills and experience, we want to hear from you!
TechnologyView all jobs at Charles IT