Licensed Insurance Sales Representative
Charles Horta Inc Riverton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a top-performer who’s looking for above-average compensation opportunity?
Are you looking for a well-run agency who truly values and supports it’s Producers?
Do you want an agency that you can call “home” for the rest of your career?
If this sounds like what you are looking for and you agree with the following statements, you will thrive as an Insurance Sales Representative on our team!
You are disciplined and structured; You’ve learned to be effective working proven systems and are continually building your skills
You’re a natural. You establish rapport and build trust with people quickly; you are truly interested in learning about their lives and their needs.
You know your stuff! You understand the business and the products and are very good at putting together solutions for unique and challenging situations.
You are articulate and well-spoken yet able to communicate with people at all levels. You enjoy acting in a consultative role, helping people understand your solutions and enabling them to make good decisions.
You are energetic and self-motivated and enjoy being busy and working at a fast pace. You plan your work and work your plan to ensure that you make the most of every day.
You are trustworthy and honest and balance the needs of others with your own.
Does this sound like you? If so, please read on!
Your skills, combined with Allstate’s brand and the Horta Financial Service (HFS) Agency’s support are a winning combination. And, HFS will continue to invest in your success by providing you with training and skill development opportunities and continually improving upon our winning process and capable support team
**Candidates will be sent an assessment to be for this position completion is required for further consideration. **
- Health Insurance
- Salary + Commission
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Communicating clearly over the phone, presenting and selling Allstate Insurance products and services.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
- Setting goals with an action plan
- Building relationships with client
- Must be a good team player and build relationship with rest of the sales team
- Property Casualty License is preferred but will train a good individual.
- High energy level; self-motivated with a strong desire to improve your financial situation and contribute to a high-performing team.
- Coachable. Willing to learn new systems and continue to improve by learning from successful people and systems (this is really important!)
- Honest and trustworthy. We have zero tolerance for any questionable behaviors. Our clients trust us with their finances and well-being and we will never violate that trust.
- Humor and Humility. Must be fun to work with, able to contribute to a positive team environment and not take yourself too seriously.
**If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please upload your resume or complete the form to the right. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.**