Are you a recent college graduate seeking an exciting role with a great company? We are searching for college graduates who have a passion for research and is very skilled at Microsoft Excel! If this sounds like you please submit your resume for consideration.
To shine in this role, you must have strong analytical skills, be an Excel expert, and have the commitment and time management skills to see an assignment through to completion. Programming skills and database management experience are plus. Knowledge of the Telecommunication industry is highly desirable. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
You will make an impact by:
- Providing subject matter expertise on business, its clients, and the telecom industry at large
- Exploring various sources, including telecom provider websites, direct mail, print/radio/TV ads, press releases, and news articles, paying precise attention to pricing, promotions, and other key data points
- Spotlighting changes to these data points by comparing and contrasting database and these sources each day
- Analyzing trends in provider behavior, and communicating both big-picture insights and granular details of the competitive activity quickly and accurately
- Digging into nuances and discrepancies between and within sources to draw conclusions about the competitive activity that is taking place, and providing those insights to our team and our clients
- Modeling key data points discovered through our research within our extensive database
- Evaluating and modifying how we do our work to ensure we are getting things done efficiently and consistently while delivering the highest quality data
- Contributing to a fun, high-performance culture