Massachusetts general contractor seeking an experienced and highly skilled full-time construction superintendent. A minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience with a strong background in commercial construction is required. The applicant will be responsible for directing and supervising subcontractors to assure the requirements of the project are met with respect to safety, schedule, quality and cost control and customer satisfaction. Overall, the Superintendent is expected to provide construction management and general contracting services that meet the highest level of quality.
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience w/ a valid Construction Supervisor License (CSL)
- Works well under pressure and with rapidly changing priorities.
- Valid driver's license
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Project, Office, and e-mail. Procore experience preferred.
- Supervision (Supervise the construction of commercial steel, concrete, masonry, or wood-framed projects.)
- Schedule (schedule all phases of the construction project including overall schedule and weekly look-ahead schedules; update schedule monthly)
- Oversee daily site project administration; maintain daily documentation.
- Implement and oversee Quality Control processes.
- Ensure adherence to required safety programs and regulations.
Salary is based on experience. Health insurance, PTO, and vacation benefits are available.
Charles Construction Company is a full-service general contracting firm specializing in commercial construction and property management. Located in North Andover, Massachusetts, Charles Construction proudly serves all of New England. We are a family-owned and operated business with over 60 years of experience in both large and small-scale construction projects.
Charles Construction Company, Inc.Burlington, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.