Property Manager - $1,000 Sign-on BONUS!
Charles Bellingham Apartments Bellingham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
~*~ $1,000 Sign-on BONUS for New Hires! ~*~
JRK Residential Group has an immediate need for an experienced Property Manager at one of our multifamily properties. Working together is the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join our leading team!
If you are a team player and a top performer, enjoy managing a team dedicated to helping people find and enjoy their next home, then we would like you to apply for the Property Manager position at our proven company.
As our Property Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing operations, expense management, staff management, and tenant relations on-site. If you have previous history in residential management, knowledge of general business, accounting and have unparalleled leadership skills, were looking for you!
What you'll do:
- All aspects of the property's operation including revenue, expense management, profit and other financial goals while consistently providing residents, vendors and employees with the highest quality of service and support
- Effectively manage staff which includes hiring, training, delegating, evaluating, coaching and terminating
- Manages rent collections, late notices and posting rents
- Conduct weekly inspection of property and prepare a summary report of the property activity, conditions observed, and traffic
- Prepares monthly financial accounting, reporting, and explanation of variances
- Treats all tenants with the highest level of concern and care, and trains property employees to do the same
- Executes promotional and markdown activity on a timely basis and according to Company guidelines and directives
- Help show apartments and process applications for prospective residents
- Approves invoices for payments
- Walk the property regularly and inspects for cleanliness and curb appeal
- Oversee on-site capital improvements
- Helps prepare aggressive goals and plans with Corporate management
What you'll need:
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience managing a multifamily property
- Strong operational background required
- Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office and email
- May be required to work on the busiest days, including weekends and holidays as needed
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and much more!
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Charles Bellingham Apartments