Healthcare Benefits Call Center Representative (CCR) - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Health Care Benefits Eligibility and Verification Call Center Representative (CCR) – Remote
JMS and Associates is a Business Process Co-sourcing company based in Farmington Hills, Michigan. We are subject-matter experts building customized solutions for our clients across the entire life cycle of a health care claim.
JMS is seeking individuals with experience in medical claim billing and/or claim processing for client-based call center campaigns focused on Healthcare Benefit Plans. Preferred candidates will have experience with Medical, Dental and Flexible Spending Summary Plans.
Remote work has been authorized for this position on a full-time basis. In-office workspace also available.
- Answer incoming provider and member calls regarding claim status, member eligibility, benefits and coverage levels related to Medical and Dental Plans.
- Meet call volume expectations – providing courteous assistance to 30-40 inbound calls per day, with an Average Handle Time (AHT) of less than 7 minutes.
- Access various claims processing systems and related applications to research and resolve claim or eligibility inquiries and issues.
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of two years Healthcare Industry / Health Insurance experience related to Medical and Dental Plan benefits.
- Minimum 1 year medical claims experience.
- Minimum 2 years fast paced call center experience is preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
**Must be able to produce documents of eligibility to work in the US**
CRITICAL COMPONENTS OF SUCCESS:
- Attendance is one of the most critical components of success.
- Ability to retain information and learn new systems quickly.
- Strong computer knowledge and excellent typing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers, managers, and co-workers.
- Positive and Enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong desire to exceed expectations.
COMPETITIVE EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
- Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision) offered after 90 days
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance Benefits (premium covered fully by employer)
- 401k with employer percentage match offered after 61 days of employment
- Paid holidays, including use of a floating holiday
- PTO available after 90 days
- Birthday off with pay
- Attendance Incentive Program
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Hourly Rate increases
- Paid training provided
- Benefits eligibility restricted in certain states
- Job Type: Full-time, regular employment (W2)
- Location: Remote; office space available, if needed.
- Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
- Hours: 8 hour shift, minimum overtime. Must be available between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm Eastern Time,
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees safe we provide training on safe practices, practice social distancing, provide gloves and masks (upon request) and ask our employees to complete a symptom related survey as well as self-monitor and report any symptoms or exposures.
Charles Agrusa Inc d/b/a JMS and Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Charles Agrusa Inc d/b/a JMS and Associates