Charity Sales Representative
Charity Wire Direct Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary objective of our Charity Sales team is to attract potential donors by providing relevant and accurate information regarding various charitable campaigns. This role balances office work with field sales in order to implement the most successful campaigns in North America.
Even if you've never considered a position in Charity Sales, we implore you to apply and learn more.
We provide comprehensive training that allows our Charity Sales Representatives to acquire the knowledge and skill-sets needed to excel in this position. There is no specific experience necessary but a willingness to learn and true passion for developing meaningful connections is a must. We are seeking like-minded individuals and motivated professionals to join us in generating support for these causes.
Join our team by submitting an updated copy of your resume for consideration. You will be contacted via email to schedule an interview. We thank you for your interest!
Why work as a Charity Fundraiser?
- You'll find a healthy balance between professional, office based work and engaging, field sales work meeting with customers at their homes or businesses
- We offer a guaranteed base wage in addition to performance based bonuses with no salary cap
- This is a Monday-Friday role with no weekend work required
- Our team is comprised of truly talented, welcoming and professional entrepreneurs and socially conscious individuals wanting to make a difference in the world
- We provide full, paid training
- Internal advancement is supported and encouraged
- Travel opportunities throughout North America, if desired
- Management opportunities available for those who qualify
- We maintained our offices and teams even during the Covid-19 pandemic, highlighting our job security and care for our representatives
- Experience in customer service, marketing, administrative work, sales or fundraising is a strong asset
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to accurately retain and deliver information
- Empathetic, personable demeanor
- Capable of taking on responsibility and working independently
- Strong ability to contribute to a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be computer literate
- Seek out and engage with potential donors
- Participate in door-to-door, business-to-business and various other methods of professional fundraising and office work
- Provide accurate and detailed information to donors
- Walk donors through the initial sign-up profess
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Follow up with donors at all tiers
- Professionally represent charitable organizations
- Stay up-to-date on knowledge regarding client campaigns
Thank you for your interest in working with us! Please submit a copy of your resume for consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted via email to schedule an interview.
Charity Wire DirectWhy Work Here?
Awesome advancement opportunities, great wages, and fun work environment!
At Charity Wire Direct, we work with charities across North America to bring their fundraising goals to life!