Due to increased client demand and recent growth, we are excited to be opening a BRAND NEW events division!! We are looking to fill FIVE event coordinator positions! This is an ENTRY LEVEL ROLE with the potential for advancement and management opportunities based SOLELY on personal performance!
ONLY local, DFW-based candidates will be considered for the role, and candidates MUST be able to start within two weeks of receiving a job offer.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for comprehensive knowledge of our clients' causes and/or services
- Have great communication skills and be confident speaking to potential donors face-to-face at our events
- Take initiative to reach out to local venues and develop and maintain professional relationships with the appropriate contacts
- Be comfortable cold-calling and setting up appointments with contacts at venues
- Represent our company and clients in a professional and courteous manner at ALL times
- Have a positive attitude and winning mentality
- Be responsible for coordinating with contacts, setting up events, and ensuring their successful execution (this includes transporting collateral and other materials from the clients, making sure the event is staffed with other representatives, and participating in fundraising at the event)
- Be energetic, personable, and career-driven
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
Top Event Coordinators will be considered for management roles as we continue to expand into new markets and add new clients to our portfolio.
NO experience is required. We are willing to provide the necessary training to anyone who displays a superior work ethic, a desire to learn and develop new skills, and the utmost integrity necessary to represent a nonprofit client.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY QUALITIES, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY. OPENINGS ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY.
Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, particularly those with experience in: events, event planning, brand ambassador, event coordinator, fundraising, nonprofit, charity, volunteer, community service, customer service, hospitality, restaurant, bartender, sports, management, sports marketing, marketing, marketing management, direct marketing, host, hostess, communications, public relations, PR, administration, leadership, public speaking, fundraiser, athletics, coaching, teaching, training, representative, cold calling, client relations, customer care, event management, trade show, cashier, food service, travel, account sales