Charity Advertising and Marketing Partners is looking for competitive and entrepreneurial candidates to fill our Junior Account Manager!
+ An Account Executive will work on our sales and marketing campaigns directly with business owners.
+ Account Executives will master the sales model. This will include the presentation, effective closing techniques, and campaign product knowledge.
+ Account Executives will learn invaluable skills essential in ANY business environment. These skills include public speaking, self-management, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
To apply for this position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social intelligence
- Professional demeanor
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn and master new skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
- Unlimited earning potential and travel bonuses
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Leadership training
- A large network of successful mentors
- Rapid career growth and merit-based advancement
- Recurring travel opportunities
- Professional, engaging, and articulate
- Student mentality
- Ability to work in a team; as well as individually
- Entrepreneur mentality
You Must Be:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of your team
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor
- Someone who doesn't make excuses and is solution-oriented
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.
No experience necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: marketing, advertising, sales, B2B, B2B sales, Business to Business, outside sales, cold calling, canvassing, door to door, fundraising, charity donations, business acquisition, customer acquisition, customer service, CSR, telecommunications, telemarketing, telecommunications, teleperformance, office supplies, marketing management, business development, hospitality, hotel, hospitality management, communications, marketing communications, brand ambassador, brand management, promotions, PR, public relations, trade shows, events, event marketing, event planning, trade shows, leadership, promotional marketing, branding, restaurant, restaurant management, food service, bartender, waiter, waitress, host, hostess, kitchen, deli, grocery, sales clerk, sales associate, business acquisition, athletics, sports, football, basketball, baseball, hockey, lacrosse, wrestling, soccer, college sports, college athletics, sports marketing, sports management, sports-minded, competitive, outdoorsy, camp counselor, hiking, coaching, teaching, training, leadership, team captain, NCAA athletics, professional sports, semi-pro, entry level, driven, outgoing