Due to increased client demand and recent growth, we are excited to be opening a BRAND NEW events division!! We are looking to fill FIVE event coordinator and brand ambassador positions! This is an ENTRY LEVEL ROLE with the potential for advancement and management opportunities based SOLELY on personal performance!
ONLY local, candidates will be considered for the role, and candidates MUST be able to start within two weeks of receiving a job offer.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for comprehensive knowledge of our clients' causes and/or services
- Have great communication skills and be confident speaking to potential donors face-to-face at our events
- Take initiative to reach out to local venues and develop and maintain professional relationships with the appropriate contacts
- Be comfortable cold-calling and setting up appointments with contacts at venues
- Represent our company and clients in a professional and courteous manner at ALL times
- Have a positive attitude and winning mentality
- Be responsible for coordinating with contacts, setting up events, and ensuring their successful execution (this includes transporting collateral and other materials from the clients, making sure the event is staffed with other representatives, and participating in fundraising at the event)
- Be energetic, personable, and career-driven
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
Top Brand Ambassador's will be considered for management roles as we continue to expand into new markets and add new clients to our portfolio.
NO experience is required. We are willing to provide the necessary training to anyone who displays a superior work ethic, a desire to learn and develop new skills, and the utmost integrity necessary to represent a nonprofit client.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY QUALITIES, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY. OPENINGS ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY.
Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, particularly those with experience in: events, event planning, brand ambassador, event coordinator, fundraising, nonprofit, charity, volunteer, community service, customer service, hospitality, restaurant, bartender, sports, management, sports marketing, marketing, marketing management, direct marketing, host, hostess, communications, public relations, PR, administration, leadership, public speaking, fundraiser, athletics, coaching, teaching, training, representative, cold calling, client relations, customer care, event management, trade show, cashier, food service, travel, account sales
Charity Advertising and Marketing Partners
Why Work Here?We are a direct promotional, marketing, and Sales firm dedicated to improving team members to be cross trained and moved into leadership and management roles. Team Members gain experience in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. Our focus is to grow the team and promote growth for our clients and our company. We represent some of the largest organizations and charities worldwide. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our clients' services has afforded us explosive growth within a highly competitive industry. Our mission is to create lucrative partnerships through a personal commitment to profitability for our clients and employees.
Open door policy, and everyone is promoted from within so we would never ask someone else to do something we haven't already done.