Senior iOS Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
If you’re interested in working with different technologies and passionate about solving a wide variety of problems and challenges, you’ll feel right at home at Chariot. Our customers bring us in to solve their most complex problems, guide their teams on new initiatives, and provide expert technology advice. Are you someone who can't sit still until mastering a technology? If so, we want to talk to you.
We are proud to be a 5 time winner of Philadelphia Top Workplaces!
We are looking for senior software engineers with practical development experience, drive, and who have:
- Significant experience with all aspects of native mobile application development on iOS (Swift/Objective-C)
- Experience with developing software that communicates with back-end servers via REST/Web Services
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
- Comfortable working with data persistence on the device
- Experience writing and troubleshooting code in a multi-threaded environment
- Understanding how to apply pertinent design patterns to mobile application architectures
- Bonus points for: AWS, Android development skills
About Chariot Solutions
Chariot Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in software development, systems integration, mobile application development and training. In business for 20 years, the Chariot team includes many of the top software architects in the Philadelphia area, with deep technical expertise, industry knowledge and a genuine passion for software development.
Here are examples of the types of projects we work on.
Our consultants also love learning, writing, and speaking.
- Chariot’s blog has a wide array of articles across languages, technologies, frameworks, etc.
- We host conferences such as the Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise Conference (Philly ETE). See 2022 talks here.
- We host the Chariot TechCast podcast where we interview tech luminaries and even host our own weekly DevChat shows.
We are committed to the well-being of our employees. Here are some of our benefits
- We take care of health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- Paid maternity, paternity and parental leave
- Attend 3 tech conferences annually: a tech conference of your choice, Philly ETE and Chariot Day (internal tech conference)
- Opportunities to present at meetups, conferences and run workshops
- A top of the line MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company equity
Learn about our interview process.
Annual salary range $130K-$180K
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Chariot Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
AddressFort Washington, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?