Charger Water Treatment Products is expanding our business in the New England area. We are one of the most successful players in the residential and commercial water treatment industry and a leader in wholesale/OEM top branded supplies. Our nationwide organization offers a complete line of professional water treatment systems and components. As an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) we specialize in custom water quality solutions, built with the best brand names. As a distributor, we help water treatment dealers, plumbers, contractors, well drillers and industrial businesses get the purest, cleanest water that each project demands using only state of the art technology.
- Building and maintaining existing accounts
- Prospect and generate new leads and build territory
- Be personable with people both on the phone and face to face
- Develop new customers and facilitate visits and presentations
- Coordinate efforts with management
- Consult with customers after the sales to provide ongoing support paired with the highest level of customer service
- Possess knowledge and experience in the water treatment industry
- Possess knowledge of Reverse Osmosis systems, Point of Entry Filter systems and Point of Use systems
- Provide proven track record of sales in our industry
- Possess polished professionalism and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail oriented with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Goal oriented self-starter
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be computer literate
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and 401(K)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Generous Commission Structure
Your role is pivotal to our success. Our goal is to engage strong, focused individuals. We provide a secure work environment and the opportunity for improvement and advancement in a company culture designed to encourage constant growth. We WILL give you the framework to succeed!
Come join our strong, profitable and highly regarded 40-year-old family-owned business. We are well positioned in the marketplace with a focus on strategic growth initiatives.
We are a smoke-free and drug-free facility.
We invite you to visit us at our website: www.ChargerWater.com