Charger Water Treatment Products is one of the most successful players in the residential and commercial water treatment industry and a leader in Wholesale/OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) top branded supplies. We are looking for a dependable individual to become part of our small, intimate Jacksonville location.
- Basic knowledge of Shipping & Receiving
- Pick product, assemble, pack, stamp and ship finished merchandise
- Unpack, verify and record incoming merchandise
- Ensure order accuracy and timely delivery
- Load and unload vehicles
- Safe Forklift operations
- Knowledge of basic Warehouse Operations & Safety
- 2-3 years previous warehouse experience
- Basic knowledge of Inventory Control
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of LTD and UPS
- Ability to handle physical workload
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Deadline oriented
- Must be a positive, on time team player
- $13.00 an hour to start
- Quarterly Warehouse Spiff Program
- Monthly Bonuses if goals are met
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, 401(K), Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- All national holidays and Paid Vacation after 1 year
Our goal is to engage strong, focused individuals. We provide a secure work environment and the opportunity for improvement and advancement in a company culture designed to encourage personal growth. We promote from within.
Come join our profitable and highly regarded 35 year old, family owned business. We are well positioned in the market place and growing. Grow with us!
We invite you to visit us at our website: www.ChargerWater.com
We are a non smoking and drug free facility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour